Wednesday, January 27, 2010

another freebie ^_^

This is an overdue post which i suppose to post up few entries ago...
Only recently when a close friend asked me if i had try "Breathe Right" before, then i remembered that Fr3b send me a parcel sometimes back and i actually had write this post but didnt posted it up, so Now.. here it is.


Fr3b is very nice to send me, not only 1 sample, but 2 packs. One pack for adults and another for kids. The kids one especially, very cute, comes with starry design on them. I bet the kids will love them and wont resist sticking it on them. I had given this pack to another friend's kid. As for the adult one, it works fine. Wasn't discomfort at all.

Lucky i was given a sample of it, otherwise i will be hesitated at the store wondering to buy or not to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment